Search Results

Housing and Dining

Housing and Dining On Campus

Concord Hall and Shipley Hall offer furnished and air-conditioned single-occupancy dormitory rooms. Limited one- and two-bedroom apartments are also available on campus for upper-class students. Crown Court offers food service. For more dining options, you can take a short walk or drive off campus.

Related Links