Consumer Information and ABA Required Disclosures
The following additional information is provided to law students and applicants to provide accurate and complete data about Delaware Law in compliance with ABA Standard 509:
- Admissions data >>UPDATE LINK
- Tuition and fees, living costs, financial aid, conditional scholarships, and tuition or federal aid refunds
- Enrollment data and attrition/graduation rates >>UPDATE LINK
- Number of full-time and part-time faculty and administrators >>UPDATE LINK
- Curricular offerings, academic calendar, and academic requirements for three-year and four-year programs >>UPDATE LINKS
- Library resources >>UPDATE LINK
- Facilities >>UPDATE LINK
- Employment outcomes and bar passage data >>UPDATE LINKS
- Transfer credit criteria >>UPDATE LINK
- List of institutions with which the law school has established an articulation agreement >>UPDATE LINK
Delaware Law is ABA approved: Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 N. Clark Street, 21st Floor, Chicago IL 60654. Phone: 312-988-6738.
Download a list of available state education agencies for consumer complaints (pdf).
Standard Disclaimer for External Links