ABA Required Disclosures
The following additional information is provided to law students and applicants to provide accurate and complete data about Delaware Law in compliance with ABA Standard 509:
- Admissions data <UPDATE LINK
- Tuition and fees, living costs, financial aid, conditional scholarships, and tuition or federal aid refunds <UPDATE LINKS
- Enrollment data and attrition/graduation rates
- Number of full-time and part-time faculty and administrators <UPDATE LINKS
- Curricular offerings, academic calendar, and academic requirements for three-year and four-year programs <UPDATE LINKS
- Library resources <UPDATE LINKS
- Facilities <UPDATE LINKS
- Employment outcomes and bar passage data <UPDATE LINKS
- Transfer credit criteria <UPDATE LINKS
- List of institutions with which the law school has established an articulation agreement <UPDATE LINKS
Delaware Law is ABA approved: Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 N. Clark Street, 21st Floor, Chicago IL 60654. Phone: 312-988-6738.
Download a list of available state education agencies for consumer complaints (pdf).