Scholarship for International Leaders
Delaware Law offers the Scholarship for International Leaders to high-achieving, non-US resident students wishing to pursue a US Master of Law (LLM) program at Delaware Law. The scholarship is based on merit and financial need.
Eligibility for International Leaders Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship students must have
- A permanent residence outside the United States
- A minimum TOEFL score of 83 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.0
- Applied to a Delaware Law LLM program
- Demonstrate a strong desire to study law in the US with a desire to become an international leader
Scholarship Application Process
- Complete the online scholarship application.
- You must apply to a Delaware Law LLM program to be considered for the Law School’s Scholarship for International Leaders.
- According to the instructions for application to a Delaware Law LLM program, you will be considered for admission and the scholarship when the Office of Graduate Programs receives all of the following:
- Completed application to an LLM program
- Completed application for the scholarship
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (even those you attended but did not graduate from)
- Resume with a personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- $60.00 nonrefundable application fee, payable to Widener University.
Go to LLM Program Application Instructions. <UPDATE LINK>
Download the LLM Application Form (pdf).
Complete the Online Scholarship Application Form.